I FEEL ALONE
If you are feeling like life is becoming unbearable and painful; please refer to the following resources so you can get in touch with professionals that can help you through this hard time.
You are deserving of happiness that life can bring; please reach out so you may receive help.
- LGBTQ Focused Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Suicide Lifeline Chat
- LGBTQ Suicide Prevention Information Website
- Homelessness Assistance – LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) individuals face a particular set of challenges, both in becoming homeless as well as when they are trying to avoid homelessness. LGBT persons face social stigma, discrimination, and often rejection by their families, which adds to the physical and mental strains/challenges that all homelessness persons must struggle with.
THE FOLLOWING SOURCES ARE SPECIFIC TO LAS VEGAS, NORTH LAS VEGAS, AND HENDERSON
- LGBTQ Counseling – “We use a gay-affirmative approach to therapy. We help all queer individuals and couples work through their issues by assisting them to accept themselves even if others do not. We provide a safe place for queer people to feel comfortable in their queerness.”
- LGBTQ Therapy – Therapy assistance for any LBGTQ related scenarios (Coming out, Anxiety/Depression, Inner Homo/Transphobia, etc)