Queer Anti-Violence Project
The Queer Anti-Violence Project Provides a 24 hour crisis hotline, offers experienced clinical support, and educates community partners.
- 24/7 hotline: Knowledgeable and non-judgmental emotional support, targeted referrals, and court accompaniment
- Free training for certified volunteer victim advocates
- Four weekly no-cost professionally facilitated therapeutic groups: two for survivors of sex/gender violence, oppression or discrimination; one for trans/intersex/GNC youth; one for trans/intersex/GNC adults
- No-cost weekly Support Group for parents/families of trans/intersex/GNC persons
- Free professional counseling by licensed clinicians and interns: individuals, couples, families
- Ongoing educational presentations to audiences such as agencies, schools, colleges, employers, and government entities